发帖: 9
威望: 4 点
美元: 13 刀
贡献值: 0 点
注册时间: 2016-05-13
最后登录: 2016-09-12
楼主  发表于: 2016-08-19 14:23

Rocky River NGO 招四个全职和一个实习生

如题。Rocky River 有一家NGO 有四个全职空缺和一个Internship。这家NGO名字叫做 because I said I would,具体如下。还有问题的话,或是需要推荐人可以发邮件给我 [email protected]  

Job Title: Chapter Impact Coordinator
Travel Required: 0-10%
Level/Salary Range: $32,000 – $36,000
Work hours: Full-time M-F, Evenings and Weekends for Chapter meetings/group promises

Applications Accepted By:
E-MAIL: [email protected]
SUBJECT LINE: Chapter Impact Coordinator APPLICATION – [Insert Your Name Here]

IN ADDITION TO YOUR RESUME, PLEASE EMAIL A COVER LETTER STATING WHY YOU WANT TO WORK FOR BECAUSE I SAID I WOULD AND WHAT SKILLS YOU HAVE RELATED TO THIS JOB DESCRIPTION THAT MAKES YOU A GREAT FIT FOR THE POSITION.

ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Because I said I would is a growing international social movement and nonprofit. Reporting directly to the Director of Chapter Impact, the Chapter Impact Coordinator is responsible for assisting with the execution of daily operations in a new chapter program. Responsibilities in these areas including but are not limited to:

• Organizing and implementing details and logistics for national chapter meetings and chapter-specific group promise events, including site selection and materials preparation
• Acting as part of the Cleveland chapter echo meetings
• Fostering relationships and communicating effectively with chapter members and leaders
• Providing on-boarding and training materials of chapter members on policies, organizational philosophies, and information systems for the chapter program
• Work closely with director of chapter impact, volunteers, and interns
• Ability to identify needs and solve problems immediately.
• Effectively manage multiple schedules and calendars.
• Plan events from beginning to finish with accuracy of details
• Other tasks as assigned

QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Qualified candidates will have a college degree, and experience in event planning and coordinating. Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as outstanding attention to detail, ability to learn new software systems quickly, and excellent customer service skills are a necessity. Direct experience in event planning and execution required. Someone who thrives under high stress and can meet deadlines.

PREFERRED SKILLS
Experience with nonprofits, start-up organizations or social movements. Experience as a volunteer. Event planning.

ADDITIONAL NOTES
Because I said I would is a growing nonprofit organization. Our mission is to better humanity through the importance of a promise. We only hire individuals that can make and keep their promises.

Applications will be accepted until position is filled.

Term: Permanent
级别: 小学生
UID: 1687
精华: 0
1楼  发表于: 2016-08-19 14:23
Job Title: Chapter Communication Associate
Travel Required: 0-5%
Level/Salary Range: $34,000 – $40,000
Work hours: Full-time M-F, Evenings and Weekends for Chapter meetings/group promises

SUBJECT LINE: Chapter Communication Associate APPLICATION – [Insert Your Name Here]

IN ADDITION TO YOUR RESUME, PLEASE EMAIL A COVER LETTER STATING WHY YOU WANT TO WORK FOR BECAUSE I SAID I WOULD AND WHAT SKILLS YOU HAVE RELATED TO THIS JOB DESCRIPTION THAT MAKES YOU A GREAT FIT FOR THE POSITION.

Because I said I would is a growing international social movement and nonprofit. Reporting directly to the Director of Chapter Impact, the Chapter Communication Associate is responsible for assisting with the execution of daily communication in a new chapter program. Responsibilities in these areas including but are not limited to:

• Marketing the chapter program locally in Cleveland and in all chapter locations
• Acting as part of the Cleveland chapter echo meetings
• Fostering relationships in Central Ohio to build the Columbus chapter program and recruit members for all chapter locations.
• Effective story telling ability to recruit supporters
• Assisting creating a social media strategy and managing a nationally recognized organization
• Ability to create and adapt effective messages for target audiences
• Write and disseminate press releases for chapters

Qualified candidates will have a college degree in communication, public relations, marketing, nonprofit management or equivalent degree and professional experience. Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as outstanding attention to detail, ability to learn new software systems quickly, and excellent customer service skills are a necessity. Direct experience social media and public relations are essential.

PREFERRED SKILLS
Experience with nonprofits, start-up organizations or social movements. Experience as a volunteer.

ADDITIONAL NOTES
Because I said I would is a growing nonprofit organization. Our mission is to better humanity through the importance of a promise. We only hire individuals that can make and keep their promises.

2楼  发表于: 2016-08-19 14:24
Job Title: Director of Recruitment, HR
Travel Required: 0-5%
Level/Salary Range: $55,000
Work hours: Full Time, some evening and weekend hours as needed

SUBJECT LINE: Director of Recruitment, HR APPLICATION – [Insert Your Name Here]

Reporting to the VP of Operations and Development, the Director of Recruitment, HR will dedicate most of the working time to the development of recruitment processes and the implementation of recruitment innovations to fill nationwide organizational employment and volunteer vacancies. The right candidate will have experience in full utilization of social media recruitment and communication as it relates to HR. Secondary responsibilities include developing HR policies and coordinating HR activities, such as benefits, training, and employee services by performing the following duties:

• Communicates to engage and inspire people within and outside of because I said I would.
• Ensures that a talent management system is in place and executed effectively.
• Consults legal counsel to ensure that policies comply with federal and state law. Oversees the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law.
• Develops and maintains a human resources system that meets organizational needs.
• Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill paid and volunteer vacant positions across the country.
• Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward because I said I would‘s goals.
• Keeps records of benefits plans participation, hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations.
• Develops and coordinates organizational training.
• Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
• Responds to employee inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
• Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization. Administers salary administration program to ensure compliance and equity within organization.
• Administers benefits programs.
• Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.

Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university and three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.

PREFERRED SKILLS
PHR or SPHR Certification preferred.

ADDITIONAL NOTES

Start Date: Not determined
3楼  发表于: 2016-08-19 14:24
Job Title: VP of Chapter Programs
Travel Required: 10-25% Domestic & International
Level/Salary Range: $65,000 – $70,000
Work hours: Full Time, some evening and weekend hours required.

SUBJECT LINE: VP of Chapter Programs APPLICATION – [Insert Your Name Here]

Job Description
Reporting to the Founder, the VP of Chapter Program will play a critical role in establishing, marketing, implementing and maintaining the organization’s vision for social impact through a chapter program. The VP will oversee the coordination and administration of all aspects of the Chapter Program including planning, organizing, leading and controlling program activities and will monitor and report on progress throughout the process. The right candidate will have demonstrated experience in growing a successful chapter program.

Responsibilities include:

• Establish a comprehensive strategic plan and execute the delivery of the overall program and its activities in accordance with the mission and the goals of because I said I would.
• Work in conjunction with the CEO to develop and implement long-term goals and objectives to achieve the successful outcome of the program
• Work in conjunction with the VP of Operations and Development to develop an annual budget and sustainability plan
• Working with the Director of Chapter Impact, develop a program evaluation framework to assess the strengths of the program and to identify areas for improvement
• Establish and implement program policies and procedures with vision guidance from the Founder
• Develop forms and records to document program activities
• Oversee the collection and maintenance of data and deliverables from the individual chapters for statistical purposes
• In consultation with the CEO, recruit and select qualified program chapter leaders
• Establish and implement a performance management process for all program chapters
• Ensure that all chapter members receive an appropriate orientation to the organization and the program
• Supervise chapters by providing direction, input and feedback
• Communicate with chapter members to gain support for the program and to solicit input to improve the program
• Collaborate with staff when appropriate, to ensure effective and efficient program delivery
• Communicate updates and milestones of the program to the CEO
• Ensure that the program operates within the approved budget
• Identify and evaluate the risks associated with program activities and take appropriate action to control the risks
• Establish partnerships with organizations to the benefit of the impact of the chapter program
• Monitor the program activities on a regular basis and conduct an annual evaluation according to the program evaluation framework
•Report evaluation findings to the CEO and recommend changes to enhance the program, as appropriate

• Demonstrated success in growing a chapter program.
• A drive to rid the world of suffering and a dedication to the importance of a promise.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, including use of web-based, virtual communication tools.
• Ability to influence and engage a wide range of people and build long-term relationships
• Advanced training in conflict management and leadership development
• Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent professional experience.
• Ability to develop a step-by-step plan with well-defined tasks and timeline.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think quickly and adeptly about addressing problems as they again.
• Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced and virtual environment.
• Understanding of ethical behavior and business practices, and ensure that own behavior and the behavior of others is consistent with these standards and aligns with the values of because I said I would.
• Ability to assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of because I said I would
• Experience in setting priorities, developing a work schedule and tracking and evaluating progress towards goals
• 5 to 7 years’ experience in nonprofit executive leadership, marketing or related field
• Ability and willingness to work in what could be non-standard workplaces and a nonstandard work week

PREFERRED SKILLS

• Master’s degree in a related field
• 10 years’ experience in program management
• Entrepreneurial mindset

ADDITIONAL NOTES

Start Date: Immediate
4楼  发表于: 2016-08-19 14:24
Job Title: Event Planning Intern
Travel Required: 0-10%
Level/Salary Range: $9.00 per hour
Work hours: 15-20 hours per week, 2-2.5 days per week
Desired Class Level:Junior, Senior
Term: 3-6 months

Applications being accepted for opportunity beginning January 2nd, 2017.

SUBJECT LINE: Event Planning Intern APPLICATION — [Insert Your Name Here]
Please submit a cover letter and resume.

Job Description
Supervised by a member of the Operations team, this is a great opportunity for a student seeking a career in nonprofits, event planning, advertising, marketing, sales or business. The intern will assist the Operations team on various projects and tasks to gain experience in the field of event fundraising and event marketing. He/She will work on a wide variety of projects including sponsorship sales, event marketing, logistical planning and coordination and event project research and development. Hours are flexible with a minimum 3-month commitment.

LEARNING OUTCOMES:
The intern will learn cross-team communications and project management skills by assisting an international social movement. The intern will gain exposure in writing and communicating across many formats. This is a great opportunity to enhance skills in multi-tasking, management, and marketing.

QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
General business knowledge • Use of Google applications and MS office suite – basic Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint • Enrolled in a college degree program • Strong communication (oral, writing and presentation) skills • Professional presence and demeanor

PREFERRED SKILLS:
Experience with nonprofits, start-up organizations or social movements • Experience with dealing with a wide range of brand growth or franchising issues

ADDITIONAL NOTES:
Because I said I would is a growing nonprofit organization. Our mission is to better humanity through the importance of a promise. We only engage individuals that can make and keep their promises.